About The Event
ICMLIP-2019 will be held at ISB&M School of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, India on December 27-28, 2019. ICMLIP will be a major conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in the area of Machine Learning and Information Processing. Original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances in Machine Learning and Information Processing would be appreciated.
- Dr. Pramod Kumar, President, ISB&M, Pune.
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastav, Principal
- Dr. P. K. Gupta, JUIT, Solan, India.
- Dr. Manas Ranjan Patra, Berhampur University, India
- Dr. Priyadarshini Adyasha, Telecom SudParis, France
- Dr. Mohit Mittal, Kyoto Sangyo University, Japan
- Dr. Saurabh Bilgaiyan, KIIT University, India
- Dr. Banchhanidhi Dash, Jigjiga University, Ethiopia
- Mr. Prashant Gadakh, I2IT, Pune, India
- Mr. Ramakrishna Gandi, Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science, Tirupati, India
- Ms. Monalisa Jena, Rama Devi Women’s University, India
- Dr. Ashok Misra, Centurion University, India
- Dr. Maulika Patel, G H Patel College of Engg and Tech, India
- Dr. Jayanta Mondal, UEM, Kolkata, India
- Dr. Annannaidu Paidi, Centurion University, India
- Ms. Sony Snigdha Sahoo, Utkal University, India
- Ms. Santwana Sagnika, KIIT University, India
- Mr. Puran Singh, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, India
- Mr. Debabrata Swain, Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, India
- Mr. Shanmuk Srinivas Amiripalli, GITAM University, India
- Dr. Debabala Swain, RDW University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Dr. Prasant Ku Patnaik, KIIT Deemed University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Dr. Jayasri Santhappan, NorthBay Solution, TX, USA
- Dr. Maheshkumar H.Kolekar, IIT-Patna, India
- Dr. Raghvendra Kumar, LNCT Group of College, Jabalpur, India
- Prof. Vivek Srivastav, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. Chanakya Jha, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. M.P. Yadav, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. Pallavi Jha, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Anirudha Bulbule, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Yogendra Jain, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Vivek Doke, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Ashwin Somkuwar, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Prakash Gaikwad, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. BIJAY KUMAR PAIKARAY, Centurion University, Bhubaneswar
Special Session Chair
- Dr. Banchhanidhi Dash, Jigjiga University, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Ms. Sony Snigdha Sahoo, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Dr. Saurabh Bilgaiyan, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Ms. Santwana Sagnika, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
- Illinois State University, USA.
- Senior Data Scientist, NorthBay Solutions, Houston, TX, USA.
Prasant Kumar Pattnaik
- KIIT University, Odisha, India.
- LNCT Jabalpur, MP, India.
- Principal Consultant at Wipro Technologies Private Limited, Bangalore.
Call For Papers
ICMLIP-2019 conference will host Keynote Lectures, Tutorials, Workshops and Oral Presentations on all aspects of Machine Learning and Information Processing. The Conference is being organized specifically to help the Computer Industry derive benefits from the advances of Machine Learning and Information Processing.
Researchers invited to speak, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of: Machine Learning and Information Processing.
ICMLIP-2019 is soliciting original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances in the tracks mentioned below. The maximum allowable length of the paper is 10 pages (including figures and references) for regular research articles strictly in SPRINGER SINGLE COLUMN FORMAT. Articles will be Double Blind reviewed by three experts to decide its suitability for publication in the conference. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email. Selected papers of the conference will be published in Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing series (** Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink **).
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Word Embedding Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Transfer Learning
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- IoT and edge computing applications
- Genetic Algorithms
Track 2: Information Processing
- AI & Machine Learning in HealthCare & Medical Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Big Data, Data Science and Data Mining
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Facial Expression and Emotion Detection
- Pattern Recognition
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Special Session 1: Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing
- Mathematical and theoretical analysis of algorithms
- Swarm intelligence and collective intelligence
- Evolutionary algorithms and evolutionary computation
- Numerical simulations and performance comparison of algorithms
- Applications and case studies in diverse areas of Machine Learning
Special Session 2: Bio-Inspired Models in Information Processing
- Evolutionary Computing models
- Swarm Intelligence models
- Swarm Intelligence models
- Deep Learning models
- Nature Inspired Computing
- Agent-based Systems
- Data Science
- Predictive Analysis
- Computational Intelligence methodologies
- Bio-Inspired Computing design, development and applications
- Bio-Inspired Optimization and Engineering
- Recent developments in Intelligent Bio-inspired Computing
- Bio-Inspired models for healthcare applications
- Cloud and Grid computing
- Big Data
- Knowledge and Language Processing
- Image Processing
- Parallel Processing
- High-Performance Computing
- Information Mining
Notification of Acceptance
Camera Ready Paper Submission and Author Registration
Papers are to be submitted through the following Easychair link
Early Bird Registration
Extra Page Charges: INR 1000/Page (Indian Author)
Extra Page Charges: USD 50/Page (Foreign Author)
Payment of Registration Fee: Participants can use only the wire transfer mode for paying registration fee
Wire Transfer: Participants/authors paying registration fees through Wire Transfer should use the following information and email their bank transaction slip and relevant information to email@example.com
Kindly input transaction remark "ICMLIP-2019_PaperId"
Name of Benificiary
Account Number of Benificiary
Type of Account
State Bank of India
Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Mr. BIJAY KUMAR PAIKARAY