About The Event
ICMLIP-2019 will be held at ISB&M School of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra, India on December 27-28, 2019. ICMLIP will be a major conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in the area of Machine Learning and Information Processing. Original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances in Machine Learning and Information Processing would be appreciated.
- Dr. Pramod Kumar, President, ISB&M, Pune.
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Srivastav, Principal
- Dr. P. K. Gupta, JUIT, Solan, India.
- Dr. Debabala Swain, RDW University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Dr. Prasant Ku Patnaik, KIIT Deemed University, Bhubaneswar, India.
- Prof. Vivek Srivastav, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. Chanakya Jha, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. M.P. Yadav, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Dr. Pallavi Jha, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Anirudha Bulbule, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Yogendra Jain, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Vivek Doke, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Ashwin Somkuwar, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. Prakash Gaikwad, ISB&M School Of Technology, Pune.
- Prof. BIJAY KUMAR PAIKARAY, Centurion University, Bhubaneswar
Call For Papers
ICMLIP-2019 conference will host Keynote Lectures, Tutorials, Workshops and Oral Presentations on all aspects of Machine Learning and Information Processing. The Conference is being organized specifically to help the Computer Industry derive benefits from the advances of Machine Learning and Information Processing.
Researchers invited to speak, will present the latest developments and technical solutions in the areas of: Machine Learning and Information Processing.
ICMLIP-2019 is soliciting original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances in the tracks mentioned below. The maximum allowable length of the paper is 10 pages (including figures and references) for regular research articles strictly in SPRINGER SINGLE COLUMN FORMAT. Articles will be Double Blind reviewed by three experts to decide its suitability for publication in the conference. Acceptance of papers will be communicated to authors by email.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Word Embedding Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Transfer Learning
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- IoT and edge computing applications
- Genetic Algorithms
Track 2: Information Processing
- AI & Machine Learning in HealthCare & Medical Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks (ANN)
- Big Data, Data Science and Data Mining
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Facial Expression and Emotion Detection
- Pattern Recognition
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Notification of Acceptance
Submission of Camera Ready Papers
Author's Registration Deadline
Papers are to be submitted through the following Easychair link
Early Bird Registration
Extra Page Charges: INR 1000/Page (Indian Author)
Extra Page Charges: USD 50/Page (Foreign Author)
Kindly input transaction remark "ICMLIP-2019_PaperId"
|Bank Name||State Bank of India|
|Branch Name||Kalinga Nagar|
|Complete Address||Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Name of Benificiary||Mr. BIJAY KUMAR PAIKARAY|
|Account Number of Benificiary||00000038000829638|
|Type of Account||Current|